- The authors retain the copyright of every article published in a journal by Logixs Journals.
- When submitting an article to any journals published by Logixs Journals, authors shall grant Logixs Journals a license to publish their research.
- Authors also grant the right to third parties to use the published article without restriction since the integrity of the work is maintained, appropriately cited, and original authors, as well as publisher, are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 corroborates the terms described above and other associated conditions for published articles.
Creative Commons License
The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 provides the following summary:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
For further details, navigate to the Creative Commons web page using the below-mentioned link from where this summary was extracted: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
By associating their work with this deed, the author acknowledges and agrees to dedicate their work to the public domain, waiving all of their rights to the work under copyright law worldwide.