Logixs Journals welcomes commercial advertising in both print and electronic versions of our journals. Our portfolio spans a wide range of subjects, including medical sciences, public health, pharmaceutical sciences, social sciences, and business & management sciences.
- All advertisements are subject to the approval of the Editor-in-Chief, Publishing Partners (i.e., universities, institutions, societies, associations, and organizations), or Publisher, who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
- Logixs Journals ensures that advertising does not influence editorial decisions.
- Advertisements for products or services deemed detrimental to health are not accepted.
- The content of the advertisement should not disparage other products or services, either directly or indirectly.
- Logixs Journals will reject false or deceptive advertisements due to the untrue nature of the ad material.
- The advertiser must ensure that ad material is free from ambiguous, overstated, defamatory, indecent, and obscene content and does not conflict with facts.
- Advertised products must comply with the regulations of the country from where the advertisement originated.
- Pharmaceutical advertising should promote the correct and rational use of products. For the print version, such advertisements shall not be displayed beside the article stating that product.
- All advertisements must clearly identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- The advertiser will indemnify, defend, and hold Logixs Journals harmless from any claims, losses, or damages arising from the advertisement.
For any complaints regarding advertisements, please contact us via email at:
For inquiries or interest in advertising with Logixs Journals, please reach out to: