Logixs Journals accepts commercial advertising for print and electronic versions of the journals. Our portfolio includes journals covering subjects across medical sciences, public health, pharmaceutical sciences, social sciences, and business & management sciences.
- All advertisements are subject to the approval of the Editor-in-Chief, Publishing Partner (i.e., universities, institutions, societies, associations, and organizations) or Publisher, who reserves the right to reject/cancel any advertisement at any time.
- Logixs Journals does not allow advertising to influence editorial decisions.
- Logixs Journals does not accept advertisements for products or services that may be detrimental to health.
- The advertisement's content should not disparage other products or services directly or indirectly.
- Logixs Journals shall not accept false or deceptive advertisements due to the untrue nature of the ad material.
- The advertiser shall warrant that ad material does not contain any information which is ambiguous, overstated, defamatory, indecent, obscene and conflicting with facts.
- Advertised products must comply with the country's regulations from where the advertisement originated.
- Pharmaceutical advertising shall encourage correct and rational use of the products. For the print version, such advertisements shall not be displayed beside the article stating that product.
- All advertisements must clearly and visibly reflect the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- The advertiser will indemnify, defend, and hold Logixs Journals harmless from and against any outlays resulting from any claims, losses, or damages arising from the advertisement, including, but not limited to, third-party claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement.
Please reach us via email for any complaints regarding advertisements at:
Any inquiries or interest in advertising with Logixs Journals can be sent to: